Areas of application
- Dry lubrication for applications where pastes or powders have been used up until now
- Chain lubrication of heavily loaded chains in temperature ranges in which oil or grease lubrication is not possible
- For example, in annealing, stoving and baking ovens for aluminium tube manufacturing, in painting systems or in baking lines
Advantages and benefits
- Hygienically harmless as defined in German LFGB
- Approved by Nuremberg LGA for use in food processing technology
- NSF H2 registered
- Economical due to low consumption
- Optimum wear protection at high pressures and extreme temperatures
- Can be mixed with water in ratio of up to 1:5
- lower operating temperature: -35 °C
- upper operating temperature: 600 °C
- press-fit test (μ): 0,12, no chatter
For optimum adhesion clean surfaces, first mechanically and then with OKS 2610/OKS 2611 Universal Cleaner. The surfaces must be metallic bright and dry. Chemical or mechanical preparation of the surfaces might considerably improve the service life of the bonded coating. Stir well before use. The application preferably is effected by spraying or dipping, in single cases also by brushing a uniform thin film on to the prepared surfaces. Local excess should be avoided. Drying and curing conditions acc. to the following technical data. When used for chain lubrication, assess the lubrication frequency and quantity on basis of service conditions. Subsequent lubrication by automatic lubrication system or with brush, oiler etc.. The machine- or chain manufacturer´s instructions should be observed.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.