Areas of application
- Dry lubrication with solid lubricants as longer-acting reserve layers in area of low sliding speeds subject to high surface pressures and pre-determined sliding paths
- Wear protection for increased service life of sliding surfaces
- Fully effective even after longer standstills
- Resistant to high temperatures, no adhesion of dust and dirt
Advantages and benefits
- Highly effective due to good adhesion to prepared substrates
- Consistent coefficient of sliding friction under maximum loading of sliding film
- Wear protection of sliding points that can otherwise not be lubricated is possible
- Firmly adhering, pressure and temperature-resistant dry lubricating film
- Operating temperature: -35 °C → +450 °C
- Press-fit: µ = 0.10, no chatter
- Thread friction (M10/8,8): µ total = 0.05
For optimum adhesion clean surfaces, first mechanically and then with OKS 2610/OKS 2611 Universal Cleaner. The surfaces must be metallic bright and dry. Chemical or mechanical preparation of the surfaces might considerably improve the service life of the bonded coating. Stir well prior to use. The application preferably is effected by spraying or dipping, in single cases also by brushing a uniform thin film on to the prepared surfaces. Local excess should be avoided. Drying and curing conditions acc. to the following technical data.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.