Areas of application
- Run-in lubrication in combination with oil or grease lubrication
- Dry lubrication at sliding pairs, in particular under heavy loads and low sliding speeds, at oscillating movements or intermittent operation
- Dry lubrication at high operating temperatures (up to 450°C), shorter sliding paths and low speeds
- Dry lubrication in dusty environment, to avoid adhesions
- Coating of punching tools
Advantages and benefits
- Highly effective due to good adhesion to prepared substrates
- Allows a low coefficient of sliding friction also under heavy loading
- Increased wear protection
- Radiation and vacuum-resistant
- Shortens and improves run-in conditions of friction bearings, toothings and other sliding pairs
- Operating temperature: -180 °C → +450 °C
- Press-fit: µ = 0.07, no stick-slip
For best adhesion, clean the surfaces mechanically first and then with OKS 2610/OKS 2611 universal cleaner. The surfaces to be treated must be bright metal and dry, surface roughnesses of 5-10 μm have proved to be favourable. Chemical or mechanical pre-treatment of surfaces may extend the service life of the non-stick paint. Stir the paint thoroughly before use. At OKS 510 apply in an evenly thin film to the prepared surfaces, preferably by spraying or dipping, in individual cases also by brush. Spray on evenly OKS 511 spray. Avoid excesses. Drying and curing conditions as per the following technical data.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.