Areas of application
- Grease lubrication of friction and rolling bearings at low operating temperatures
- Grease lubrication of friction and rolling bearings at high speeds
- Grease lubrication of bearings with low coasting moments or low bearing play
Advantages and benefits
- NSF H1 registered
- Low-viscosity, fully synthetic base oil ensures the functionality of the lubricating film up to -70°C
- Very good conveying capability in central lubricating systems also at low temperatures
- lower operating temperature: -45 °C (≤ 1,400 hPa)
- upper operating temperature: 120 °C (F50 (A/1500/6000), 100h)
- consistency: 1 NLGI grade (DIN ISO 2137)
- viscosity at (40°C): 30 mm²/s (base oil)
Clean the surfaces for optimal effect. Before filling for first time, remove anti-corrosion agent. Fill the bearing such that all functional surfaces are certain of being greased. Fill normal bearings up to about 1/3 of the free space inside the bearing, high-speed bearings (DN value above 400,000) up to about 1/4. Low-speed bearings (DN value < 50,000) and their housings should be filled completely. In as far as available, the bearing and machine manufacturer's instructions should be observed. Subsequent lubrication at the lubrication nipples by grease gun or by automatic lubrication systems Assess the lubrication frequency and quantity on the basis of the service conditions. If old grease cannot be removed, restrict the quantity of grease so as to avoid over-lubricating the bearing. If lubrication frequencies tend to be low, you should aim for a full grease change. Caution: Only mix with suitable lubricants.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.