Areas of application
- For servicing, maintaining and mounting of O-rings and seals
- Lubrication of plastic parts such as gears, friction bearings, bearing shells, etc.
Advantages and benefits
- Excellent adhesion on plastics and metal
- Tasteless and odourless
- Consistent properties without drying out, hardening or bleeding
- NSF H1 registered
- Compatible with plastics
- Operating temperature: -25 °C → +150 °C
- Base oil viscosity (40 °C): 1,700 mm²/s
Clean the lubricating points well for optimal effect. Apply the grease evenly and thinly to the functional surfaces with a brush, spatula, etc. Avoid excesses. Observe the machine manufacturer's instructions. Due to the high number of polymers and elastomers used we highly recommend that you always carry out tests beforehand at critical applications. Assess the lubrication frequency and quantity on basis of service conditions. Only mix with suitable lubricants.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.