Areas of application
- For the long time- or for lifetime- lubrication of fast running roller and plain bearings as well as linear guides, threaded and ball screw spindles, small gears and similar components, exposed to high pressures and higher temperatures
Advantages and benefits
- Good adhesive and good media resistant
- Good low-temperature behaviour, stress absorbing ability and smooth run at high speeds
- Good plastic compatibility
- The low start and running moment, especially at low temperatures, enables a high efficiency
- The good wear protection increases the life time of the part and makes sure a reliable function
- lower operating temperature: -50 °C (≤ 1,400 hPa)
- upper operating temperature: 130 °C (F50 (A/1500/6000), 100h)
- consistency: 2 NLGI grade (DIN ISO 2137)
- viscosity at (40°C): 30 mm²/s (base oil)
- four-ball test rig welding load: 3,400 N
For best results clean the lubrication point with OKS 2610/OKS 2611 Universal Cleaner. Remove the corrosion protection media before initial filling. Fill the bearings in a way that all the functional surfaces are lubricated sufficiently. Slow moving bearings (DN-value < 50,000) should be filled completely. Fast running bearings (DN-value >400,000) should be filled to 1/4, normal moving bearings to 1/3 of the free inner housing space. Observe the instructions of the bearing or machine manufacturer. Relubrication with a grease gun through the grease nipples or with an automatic lubrication system. Relubrication intervals and amount to be defined acc. to the service conditions. If the removal of the old grease is not possible, the amount of grease has to be limited to avoid excess lubrication of the bearing. For longer relubrication intervals, a complete exchange of the old grease is recommended. Mix with appropriate lubricants only.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.