Areas of application
- Grease lubrication of plain and rolling bearings in high-temperature range, where a mineral oil based grease cannot be used, e.g. on hot-air blowers and fans, autoclaves, drying ovens or systems in steelworks and foundries
Advantages and benefits
- Drip-free hot bearing grease for a broad temperature range with high oxidations stability and moisture resistance
- Excellently suited for long-term lubrication of grease lubricating points subject to high-temperature loading
- Highly effective due to optimum high-performance formula
- Broad range of uses outside normal grease performance areas
- lower operating temperature: -10 °C (< 1.400hPa)
- upper operating temperature: 180 °C (F50 (A/1500/600), 100h)
- consistency: 2 NLGI grade (DIN ISO 2137)
- viscosity at (40°C): 220 mm²/s (base oil)
- four-ball test rig welding load: 2,600 N
For best results clean the lubricating point carefully. Clean with solvents like OKS2610/OKS 2611 Universal Cleaner. Remove the corrosion protection ahead of the initial filling. Fill the bearings in a way that all the functional surfaces for sure get the grease. Slow moving bearings(DN-value < 50,000) should be filled completely, normal moving bearings should be filled to 1/3 of the free inner housing space. Observe the instructions of the bearing or machine manufacturer. Relubrication with a grease gun on to the grease nipples or with an automatic lubrication system. Relubrication intervals and amount to be defined acc. to the service conditions. If the removal of the old grease is not possible the amount of grease has to be limited to avoid excess lubrication of the bearing. At longer relubrication intervals a complete exchange of the old grease is recommended. Only mix with appropriate lubricants.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.