Areas of application
- Grease lubrication of plain and rolling bearings at high temperatures, e.g. in painting and drying ovens, converters, pouring ladles, heating systems, hot-air fans, charging cranes, vulcanising systems and electric motors
Advantages and benefits
- Excellently suited for long-term lubrication of grease lubricating points subject to high-temperature loading
- Highly effective due to optimum solid lubricant formula
- Broad range of uses above normal grease performance areas
- Reduced maintenance and lubricant costs due to possible safety lubrication
- Drip-free hot bearing grease for long-term and safety lubrication in a broad temperature range
- Operating temperature: -25 °C → +150 °C
- NLGI grade: 2
- DN factor (dm x n): 400,000 mm/min
- Base oil viscosity (40 °C): 220 mm²/s
For best results clean the lubricating point carefully. Clean with solvents like OKS 2610/OKS 2611 Universal Cleaner. Remove the corrosion protection ahead of the initial filling. Fill the bearings in a way that all the functional surfaces for sure get the grease. Slow moving bearings(DN-value < 50,000) should be filled completely, normal moving bearings should be filled to 1/3 of the free inner housing space. Observe the instructions of the bearing or machine manufacturer. Relubrication with a grease gun on to the grease nipples or with an automatic lubrication system. Relubrication intervals and amount to be defined acc. to the service conditions. If the removal of the old grease is not possible the amount of grease has to be limited to avoid excess lubrication of the bearing. At longer relubrication intervals a complete exchange of the old grease is recommended. Only mix with appropriate lubricants.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.