Areas of application
- Grease lubrication of unsheltered parts subject to heavy loading and/or impacts, such as friction, rolling and pivoting bearings, splined shafts, knockout spindles, threaded spindles and sliding surfaces of all kinds
- For harsh operating conditions
Advantages and benefits
- Excellently suited as a safety lubricating grease in mixed friction sector with especially good wear protection
- Effectively protects against corrosion
- Contains Mox-active to improve performance
- lower operating temperature: -20 °C (≤ 1.400hPa)
- upper operating temperature: 130 °C (F50 (A/1500/600), 100h)
- consistency: 2 NLGI grade (DIN ISO 2137)
- viscosity at (40°C): 185 mm²/s (base oil)
- four-ball test rig welding load: 3,600 N
For best results clean the lubricating point carefully. Clean with solvents like OKS 2610/OKS 2611 Universal Cleaner. Remove the corrosion protection ahead of the initial filling. Fill the bearings in a way that all the functional surfaces for sure get the grease. Slow moving bearings(DN-value < 50,000) should be filled completely, normal moving bearings should be filled to 1/3 of the free inner housing space. Observe the instructions of the bearing or machine manufacturer. Relubrication with a grease gun on to the grease nipples or with an automatic lubrication system. Relubrication intervals and amount to be defined acc. to the service conditions. If the removal of the old grease is not possible the amount of grease has to be limited to avoid excess lubrication of the bearing. At longer relubrication intervals a complete exchange of the old grease is recommended. Only mix with appropriate lubricants.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.