Areas of application
- Lubrication of parts subject to high levels of stress such as plain, roller and rod-end bearings, spindles and guideways
Advantages and benefits
- Highly suitable for high-stressed lubrication points
- Highly effective caused by optimal combination of components
- Saving of maintenance and lubrication costs by reducing downtimes and corrective maintenance
- Reduction of down times due to wear
- Operating temperature: -30 °C → +120 °C
- NLGI grade: 2
- DN factor (dm x n): 300,000 mm/min
- Base oil viscosity (40 °C): 100 mm²/s
- Four-ball test rig (welding load): 3,600 N
For highest effectiveness, carefully clean the lubrication point, for example with OKS 2610 or OKS 2611 universal cleaner. Before filling for first time, remove anticorrosion agent. Fill bearing such that all functional surfaces are certain of being greased. Fill normal bearings up to about 1/3 of the free space inside the bearing. Low-speed bearings (DN value below 50 000) and their housings should be filled completely. The bearing and machine manufacturer´s instructions should be observed. Subsequent lubrication at the lubrication nipples by grease gun or by automatic lubrication system. Assess the lubrication frequency and quantity on basis of service conditions. If old grease cannot be removed, restrict the quantity of grease so as to avoid overlubricating the bearing. If lubrication frequencies tend to be low, you should aim for a full grease change. Only mix with suitable lubricants.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.