Areas of application
- Drop lubrication of cutting tools at machining work on ferrous and non-ferrous metals, for example during drilling, thread cutting, sawing, milling, punching and nibbling
Advantages and benefits
- Reduces friction and required force
- Permits high continuous load and higher cutting speeds
- Allows optimal cutting surfaces
- Extend tool lives through reduction in wear
- Neutral behaviour toward machine coatings
- Free of chlorine and heavy metals
- Low tendency to form oil mist
- Density (20 °C): 0.87 g/ml
- Viscosity (40 °C): 22 mm²/s
Apply a sufficient quantity of OKS 390 to the tool or machining point using a brush, drip oiler or oil can. Spray on sufficiently OKS 391 spray. After use OKS 390 can be removed with OKS 2610/OKS 2611 universal cleaner. Caution: Check compatibility before using on non-ferrous metals.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.