Areas of application
- Lubrication of valve seals, collars, O-rings, drives, piston rods and guides
- Lubrication of slides, slat-band and roller chains
- Lubrication of cutting knives as well as of needles and lifters of knitting machines
- Dismantling of rusted-in parts and removal of oil and greasy soiling
Advantages and benefits
- NSF H1 registered
- Highly effective due to good creep properties
- Broad range of uses
- Displaces water
- Operating temperature: -10 °C → +180 °C
- Density (20 °C): 0.88 g/ml
- Viscosity (40 °C): 14 mm²/s
Clean the surfaces for optimal effect. Apply OKS 370 with a brush, drip oiler or by immersion or using a suitable automatic lubrication system locations to be lubricated. Spray on evenly OKS 371 spray. Avoid excesses. In as far as available, observe the machine manufacturer's instructions. Assess the lubrication frequency and quantity on the basis of the service conditions. Caution: Only mix with suitable lubricants.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.