OKS 3601 – Adhesive Oil and High-Performance Corrosion Protection for Food Processing Technology
Highly adhesive lubricating oil with good creep properties. Anti-corrosion agent on an oil basis as long-term protection for the storage and transportation of bare surfaces and machine components. Certified for applications in food processing technology.
Areas of application
- Highly adhesive lubrication of moving parts, e.g. valve spindles, piston rods, wire cables, drag cables, drive and conveyor chains, hinges and guides, at highly corrosive conditions in food processing technology
- Temporary corrosion protection of ferrous and non-ferrous metals, in particular in highly corrosive atmospheres, such as industrial atmospheres, outdoor weathering under roofs of semi-finished products and finished products
- Shipping protection of packed and unpacked machines and machine parts, apparatuses and equipment goods under extreme climatic conditions
Advantages and benefits
- Highly adhesive oil with very good creep and lubrication properties
- Optimal corrosion protection through high effectiveness of the corrosion protection additive
- After the solvent has dried, forms a transparent, highly adhesive oil film
- Contains non-ferrous metal deactivator
- NSF H1-registered
- Operating temperature: -40 °C → +80 °C
- Density (20 °C): 0.81 g/ml
- Viscosity (40 °C): > 21.5 mm²/s
- Salt spray test: > 100 h
For best adhesion, clean the surfaces. Best way is to clean mechanically first and then with OKS 2610/OKS 2611 universal cleaner. Apply a sufficient quantity of OKS 3600/OKS 3601 to the areas to be protected. Apply several times depending on the operating conditions and storage duration. Let soak in/dry before packing. Observe the machine manufacturer's instructions. Only mix with suitable lubricants.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.