Areas of application
- Lubrication of chains, hinges, joints, clamping and drying frames, and slideways at higher temperatures
- For conveying systems in painting, stoving, drying and cooling bed installations
Advantages and benefits
- Non-contaminating liquid lubricant for higher temperatures
- Highly effective due to optimum wear protection, outstanding oxidation behaviour and good creep properties
- Absolutely resistant to water and steam, inert with respect to acidic media
- Outstanding adhesion and lubrication effect with no tendency to drip and no formation of hard residues
- lower operating temperature: -25 °C
- upper operating temperature: 250 °C
- density (at 20°C): 0.96 g/cm³
- viscosity at (40°C): 100 mm²/s
- four-ball test rig welding load: 2,000 N
For best results clean the cold surface, first mechanically and then with OKS 2610/OKS 2611 Universal Cleaner. Apply sufficient amount onto the lubrication areas with brush, dip oiler, dipping or suitable automatic lubrication systems. Let excess drip off and let product affect before the beginning of operation. Instructions of the machine manufacturer have to be considered. Relubrication period and amount should be stated according the application conditions. Only mix with appropriate lubricants.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.