Areas of application
- Lubrication of chains, hinges, joints, clamping and drying frames or slideways at higher temperatures
- Suitable for conveying systems in painting, stoving, drying and cooling bed installations
Advantages and benefits
- Highly effective due to optimum wear protection and outstanding oxidation properties
- Resistant to water and steam
- Good creep properties
- Very good adhesion and lubrication effect with no tendency to drip
- lower operating temperature: -10 °C
- upper operating temperature: 250 °C
- density (at 20°C): 0.9 g/cm³
- viscosity at (40°C): 270 mm²/s
- four-ball test rig welding load: 2,400 N
For optimum effect, clean the surfaces. Best way is to clean mechanically first and then with OKS 2610/OKS 2611 universal cleaner. Apply OKS 352 with a brush, drip oiler or by immersion or using a suitable automatic lubrication system to locations to be lubricated. Spray OKS 3521 on evenly. Allow excess to drip off and wait for lubricant to penetrate before resuming operation. Observe the machine manufacturer's instructions. Assess the lubrication frequency and quantity on basis of service conditions, avoid excessive lubrication. Only mix with suitable lubricants.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.