Areas of application
- Lubrication of fast-running drive chains of all designs for open or semi-open operation without a permanent re-lubricating device, such as motorcycle and bicycle chains
- Lubrication of hoisting chains such as multirow roller chains or stacker truck chains, as well as single or multiple flat-link articulated chains
Advantages and benefits
- Highly effective due to outstanding creep and gap penetration properties
- Extreme adhesive strength
- Extreme wear protection through Moₓ-Active additive
- Very high resistance to cold and hot water as well as to saline solutions
- Excellent corrosion protection
- O-ring neutral
- Operating temperature: -30 °C → +180 °C
- Density (20 °C): 0.90 g/ml
- Viscosity (40 °C): 440 mm²/s
- Four-ball test rig (welding load): 2,600 N
For best adhesion, clean the surfaces mechanically first and then with OKS 2610/OKS 2611 universal cleaner. Apply OKS 340 with a brush, drip oiler, by immersion or using a suitable automatic lubrication system. Spray on evenly OKS 341 spray. Allow excess to drip off and wait for lubricant to penetrate before resuming operation. In as far as available, observe the machine manufacturer's instructions. Assess the lubrication frequencies and quantities on basis of service conditions, avoid excesses. Caution: Only mix with suitable lubricants.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.