Areas of application
- Lubrication of friction and rolling bearings, chains, joints or slideways at higher temperatures
- For conveying systems under radiation heat in painting, stoving and drying systems, travelling grates in firing systems
- Dry lubrication at temperatures above 200°C
- Lubrication of elastomers and plastics not resistant to mineral oil
Advantages and benefits
- Highly suitable as a high-temperature lubricant
- Very effective due to finest, homogeneous MoS₂ distribution in the oil
- Resistant to water and many chemicals, fuels, lubricants and hydraulic oils
- Operating temperature: up to +200 °C/+450 °C
- Density (20 °C): 1.01 g/ml
- Viscosity (40 °C): 108 mm²/s
- Four-ball test rig (welding load): 2,800 N
For best adhesion, clean the surfaces. Best way is to clean mechanically first and then with OKS 2610/OKS 2611 universal cleaner. With a brush, drip oiler or by immersion or using a suitable automatic lubrication system, apply a sufficient quantity to the locations to be lubricated. If at all possible, avoid excess. Observe the machine manufacturer's instructions. Assess the lubrication frequency and quantity on basis of service conditions. Only mix with suitable lubricants.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.