Areas of application
- Leak detector high detection sensitivity for pressurised piping and containers, e.g. on compressors, steel bottles, fittings, shut-off valves, breathing devices, oxyacetylene gas and inert-gas arc welding devices, Bunsen burners, valves, screw fittings of compressed-air lines etc.
- Suitable for compressed air, refrigerant, acetylene, butane, natural gas, carbon dioxide, gaseous oxygen, propane, town gas, nitrogen, hydrogen and, ammonia
- Suitable for checking the safety of systems with combustible gases and for avoiding financial losses through unrecognized leaks
Advantages and benefits
- Frost-proof to -15°C
- Saves energy and warns of gas loss
- Contains corrosion protection inhibitors
- Tested by the DVGW in accordance with DIN EN 14291
- Economical in use
- lower operating temperature: -15 °C
- upper operating temperature: 50 °C
Spray onto pressurised systems from approx. 30-50 cm distance. A leak is indicated by the formation of foam bubbles. In case of very small leaks observe for some time. After plastic parts have been checked, subsequent flushing with water immediately afterwards is recommended in view of possible stress corrosion cracking.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.