Areas of application
- Piping and hoses, for example steel bottles, compressors, breathing devices, oxyacetylene gas and inert-gas arc welding devices and burners
- Fittings, flanges, valves, screwed connections, soldered and welded connections of pressure gas systems and lines
- Suitable for compressed air, refrigerant, acetylene, butane, natural gas, carbon dioxide, gaseous oxygen, propane, town gas, nitrogen, hydrogen and, ammonia
Advantages and benefits
- Acts non-corrosive
- Allows direct visual inspection of the leakage point through bubble formation
- Tested by the DVGW in accordance with DIN EN 14291
- Suitable for spraying overhead
- Operating temperature: up to +50 °C
Apply OKS 2800 to the point to be tested by using the Airspray System OKS 5000, hand-sprayer or brush. Spray OKS 2801 on. A leak is indicated by the formation of foam bubbles. Caution: When using on polyamide lines, wash off with water after the test. Protect packaging against frost.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.