Areas of application
- Protection of pipes and channels in the whole range of air-conditioning and ventilation technology
- In the cladding and metal construction, e.g. at railings, bridge parts or supports
Advantages and benefits
- High efficiency through excellent adhesive properties and high resistance of the cured film to impact and scratches
- Best use as decoration layer of all metallic sur
- Economically due to low consumption and self-cleaning valve
- Operating temperature: up to +100°C
- Layer thickness: approx. 20 µm for one-time spraying
For best use clean the surface first mechanically and then with OKS 2610/OKS 2611 Universal Cleaner. The surfaces must be metallic bright and dry Shake can thoroughly before use. Spray an uniform thin layer on to the prepared surface from a distance of 20-30 cm (crosswise or with rotary movement). Local excess should be avoided. Drying and curing conditions acc. to the following technical data. For thicker layers please repeat procedure. Do not apply below +10°C and above 80% relative humidity.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.