Areas of application
- Coating of pipings and air ducts, firing, boiler and heating systems, tanks, exhaust systems, silencers, light-metal bodies on utility vehicles
- Repairs to mechanically (stone impact) or chemically (de-icing salt) damaged aluminium rims
- Shielding of non-metallic materials, e.g. cardboard, wood, glass or plastics etc.
Advantages and benefits
- Excellently suited for sole, decorative corrosion protection
- Universal protective and decorative coating for all materials
- Economical due to low consumption and self-cleaning spray valve
- High covering capacity
- Operating temperature: -20 °C → +250 °C
- Salt spray test: > 600 h with 50 µm layer thickness
For best adhesion, clean the surfaces. Best way is to clean mechanically first and then with OKS 2610/OKS 2611 universal cleaner. The surfaces to be treated must be bright metal and dry. Shake can for 2 minutes before use. Spray evenly and thinly from approx. 20-30 cm onto the prepared surface (1-2 cross-wise or circular movements). Avoid local excesses. Drying times as specified in the following technical data. Repeat the process for thicker layers. Do not apply at temperatures under +5°C and at relative humidity exceeding 80%.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.