Areas of application
- Assembling screw threaded connections subjected to high temperatures and corrosive influences
- Screwed connections at pipe fittings, flange joints and fittings in superheated steam lines
- Combustion chamber screwed connections and mounting bolts of gas and oil burners
- Screwed connections at combustion engines, exhaust systems, silencers and exhaust gas pipe connections
Advantages and benefits
- Allows reliable non-destructive dismantling even after longer operating period under high operating and ambient temperatures
- Provides an optimal ratio of screw pretension and tightening torque
- Electrically conductive
- Operating temperature: -30 °C → +200 °C/+1,100 °C
- Press-fit: µ = 0.12, no chatter
- Four-ball test rig (welding load): 2,800 N
- Thread friction (M10/8,8): µ total = 0.09
To achieve optimal adhesion clean the thread or the sliding surface first mechanically and then with OKS 2610/OKS 2611 universal cleaner to remove soiling as well as any lubricant residues. Use a brush, spatula or similar to apply a sufficient amount of paste to the head or nut contact surface and to the thread. Spray on evenly OKS 241 spray. The paste will also act as a sealant. Caution: Do not use paste instead of grease and mix only with suitable lubricants.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.