Areas of application
- Preservation of bare metal surfaces of all kinds, which are stored for longer periods and are subject to effects of weathering
- Protected parts retain their decorative appearance, as no surface discolouration occurs
- Ideal on-call and storage protection for spare parts with possibility of direction installation
Advantages and benefits
- Highly effective due to good film-forming properties
- Outstanding corrosion and oxidation protection
- No degreasing prior to commissioning required, as compatible with all lubricants
- Waterproof and resistant to weathering
- Suitable for all climate zones
- lower operating temperature: -40 °C
- upper operating temperature: 70 °C
- salt spray test: > 1,000 h (layer thickness 50 µm)
- optimal layer thickness: > 10 µm (DIN 50 982-2)
For optimum results clean surfaces, first mechanically and then with OKS 2610/OKS 2611 Universal Cleaner. The surfaces must be metallic bright and dry. Shake well before use. Spray a thin layer evenly from 20-30 cm distance to the prepared surface. Local excess should be avoided. Drying conditions as per the following technical data.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.