Areas of application
- Coating of threads with galvanized surfaces and high-alloy steel threads to achieve controlled friction values
- Prevents cold-fretting
Advantages and benefits
- Economical through low consumption (can be diluted with tap water)
- Does not contain any toxic components and is therefore sanitary harmless
- The water-soluble ingredients are biodegradable, the water-nonsoluble ingredients are ecologically neutral
- Forms a colourless, adhesive and tackfree sliding film after drying
- With an inhibitor, which prevents from corrosion during the drying
- The coating can be checked easily through a fluorescent ingredient
- Operating temperature: up to +60 °C
- Thread friction (M10/8.8): µ total = 0.08 - 0.14 (depending on concentration and surface)
For best results clean the surface, first mechanically and then with OKS 2610/OKS 2611 Universal Cleaner. The surfaces to be coated have to be metallic blank and dry. The dilution with water up to 1:5 depends on the desired friction value. Stir well before use. The best results can be reached through dipping or spraying, sometimes through brushing an evenly thin film on the prepared surface. Observe the drying times according to the following technical data. Protect the containers from frost.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.