Areas of application
- Protection of surfaces of all kinds and welding nozzles for oxyacetylene gas and inert-gas arc welding
- Prevents baking on of weld spatters on surface and welding nozzle
Advantages and benefits
- Later painting over, metallising and printing following prior cleaning easily possible
- Environmentally friendly, non-combustible
- Can be removed residue-free
- Density: (20 °C): 0.98 g/ml
For optimum effect, clean the surfaces. Best way is to clean mechanically first and then with OKS 2610/OKS 2611 universal cleaner. Dilution of OKS 1600 with water in a ratio of up to 1:5 depending on the application possible. Spray on in an even, thin layer onto surfaces endangered by weld splatters. Protect packaging against frost.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.