Areas of application
- Parting agent for casting, injection moulding, blow moulding and extrusion processes of plastics and elastomers
- Prevents sticking, for example of excess adhesive and sealant
- Eliminates creaking and squeaking noises when surfaces made of plastics, elastomers and metals rub on each other
- For easy fitting of plastic and rubber profiles, e.g. in door and window construction
- Lubricant for cutting edges of paper, cardboard, veneer or textile machines, etc.
Advantages and benefits
- NSF H1 registered
- Highly effective due to outstanding surface wetting and formation of separating film with antistatic properties
- Broad range of uses for long-term lubrication, protection, care and impregnation of material surfaces made of metal, plastic and rubber
- Minimal consumption through formation of extremely thin films
- Resistant to water and weathering
- Long spray tube for precision application
- Operating temperature: -50°C → +200°C
Clean the surfaces for optimal effect. Spray on thinly and evenly. Avoid excesses. Caution: Only mix with suitable lubricants. Plastic based on silicone, such as silicone rubber can be attacked by silicone oil. Silicone may not be used at sliding points under pure oxygen.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.