Areas of application
- For sliding properties improvement of machine parts, apparates and precision machinery, especially for microfinished surfaces
- For incorporation in plastics, sealings, packages, sintered metals and improvement of sliding properties
- For long-term or possibly lifetime-lubrication
Advantages and benefits
- Reduces friction and wear in a wide temperature range
- High effectiveness due to high affinity of MoS₂ to metals
- Low friction at highest load capacities
- Low consumption based on forming of extreme thin sliding films
- Not electrically conducting and not magnetic
- Chemically stable except against halogenated gases, concentrated sulphuric- and nitric acid
- Operating temperature: -185 °C → +450 °C (up to +1,100 °C in vacuum, up to +1,300 °C in inert gas)
- Particle size: 2.5 - 5.0 µm, max. 15 µm
For best adhesion, clean sliding surfaces. Best way is to clean mechanically first and then with OKS 2610 or OKS 2611 universal cleaner. Spray on evenly thin from 15-20 cm distance to the sliding surfaces.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.