Areas of application
- Protection of sensitive components such as sensors, probes, measuring instruments or semiconductors, such as diodes, transistors thyristors through improving the heat linking to cooling plates or metal housings
- For optimal cold transfer when using Peltier elements
Advantages and benefits
- Highly effective due to good heat conductivity
- Electrically insulating
- Economical due to minimal consumption quantities
- Resistant to acids and lyes
- Without significant change in the consistency as well as constant thermal conductivity across the entire temperature range
- Operating temperature: -40 °C → +180 °C
- Thermal conductivity: approx. 0.7 W/mK
- Dielectric strength (20 °C): approx. 19 kV/mm
- Thermal capacity (21 °C): approx. 1.03 J/cm³K
For optimum effect, carefully clean the contact point, e.g. with OKS 2610/OKS 2611 universal cleaner. Apply evenly and thinly to the functional surfaces with a brush, spatula, etc. Avoid excesses. Plastic based on silicone, for example silicone rubber can be attacked by silicone grease. Check compatibility before use.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.